Please check this page regularly. I will be posting updates and any changes to business practices you will need to know to make informed, considered decisions in regards to your upcoming photographic sessions.
Wednesday 9th November 2023
As we are all aware Covid 19 still exists in communities in 2023, but is no longer in pandemic status. However, we kindly ask that we all follow some basic hygiene behaviours and advise Nicola Anne Photography of any illness at your earliest convenience.
- Group/Family Bookings are no longer subject to strict conditions in 2023 but may not always be available due to clusters/outbreaks and government restrictions. Please enquire directly with Nicola Anne Photography.
- Individual photography sessions will not be affected, as long as some basic measures are adhered to and government directives can be followed.
Individual Bookings: No Longer Current if Above Directions are Followed
PLEASE COMPLETE THE HEALTH CHECK FORM NO MORE THAN 18HRS PRIOR TO YOUR SHOOT DATE. IF YOU SHOULD WAKE ON THE MORNING OF YOUR SHOOT FEELING UNWELL OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS SYMPTONS, PLEASE INFORM NICOLA ANNE PHOTOGRAPHY IMMEDIATELY!
** FAILURE TO DECLARE ACCURATE INFORMATION MAY RESULT IN YOUR SHOOT BEING CANCELLED & MONIES NOT REFUNDED **
1. Please, prior to our session, ensure you have used good hand hygiene, are wearing clean clothes and advise me in advance, should any member of the family have signs of a cold or being unwell in general. In return, I will assure you that I will follow the same strict guidelines, myself.
2. Cancellation/booking fees will not be enforced if you need to cancel due to any of the signs/symptoms provided by WHO, of COVID 19. Your session will be rescheduled to a later date.
3. Social distancing requires us to leave a 1.5 meter distance between client/photographer. This is usually the case during my sessions anyway! However, I am also happy to wear a mask if preferred.
4. Please limit the amount of people attending the shoot session on location to just your booked child and 1 supervising parent. If you have any issues around this please contact myself directly to discuss your situation further.
5. There will be a 30-45 minute time gap between shoots to allow for the previous session to have left before the next session is due to start. If you should arrive early for your studio session please could you kindly remain in your vehicle until called by myself. If we are shooting outdoors please either remain in your vehicle or at the recommended government safety distance on that given day.
6. All equipment being used and or touched by anyone will also be wiped down between shoots to help eliminate any potential risks.
Below is a link to the AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DEPT OF HEALTH website, listing advice to the public on these measures. Please have a careful read through, but do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions or concerns.
It is the sole intention of Nicola Anne Photography to ensure the safety and well being of my clients at all times. I will be monitoring the situation daily so please be assured I will be contacting all clients that are impacted from any changes in government directives, as soon as it is possible.
Stay safe and well and lets support each other through these difficult and unprecedented times. Thank you!